Jesus Christ Appears To the 16 years old, Sun Myung Moon

Jesus Christ Appears To the 16 years old, Sun Myung Moon

The following account is a Spiritual experience not a dream, but some may call it, a paranormal experience. This experience came few days after I had the dream that I titled “Water Of Life” which I will be writing about it in the coming blog post. I had this experience in Rochester MN, few months after my IOWC (International One World Crusade) witnessing campaign had ended its 50 States tour.

I was assigned to Rochester, Minnesota to pioneer a new church center. After a few tearful months of pioneering, Rochester had carved a place in my heart! Later, I called it my “Rock of Tears” just like Father Moon called his first pioneering place a “Rock of Tears,” which has now became the Unification Church Holy Place of Worship and Spiritual Training Center in South Korea.

I loved Rochester very much and prayed for this city often with so many tears. I had developed two places where I loved to pray, often at dawn. One of the places was on Main Street on the bridge over I-84 that ran between Minneapolis and Rochester. The other place was a small park located about two streets behind my apartment complex. I had many deep spiritual experiences and shed many tears there. Among the many spiritual experiences that I treasured the most was a profound experience that I had about Jesus on May 20, 1984.

My spiritual experience with God came during our movement’s historic, national prayer condition, doing a 7-day, non-stop, all-night prayer vigil to support Reverend Moon in his court case. Vigil prayer starts at midnight and ends at 5:00 A.M., concluding with a “pledge” (a special prayer tradition that our church practiced every Sunday at 5:00 A.M.). Before prayer began, we usually gathered half an hour early, to sing sacred songs and prepare ourselves for the prayer. At midnight on Sunday, May 20,, 1984, the last day of our vigil prayer condition, we all gathered, sang a few songs and began our vigil prayer. It was my turn to start the first hour prayer at midnight and at 1:00 A.M., I was relieved by the next person to pray, and I went to sleep.

Suddenly, for no apparent reason, I was awakened with a feeling of energy and alertness as if I never had been asleep. The light was brighter than daylight, and I was feeling as light as a feather. Then my attention was directed to the alarm clock, and I was amazed by the sequence of the numbers on the clock: 2:22 or 2—2—2. I thought about it for a while and then again went back to sleep. Approximately an hour later, I was awakened with this same unusual feeling, and I was amazed again at the numbers, which were 3:33 or 3— 3—3. I marveled at these numbers.

I thought about this phenomena for a while and then went back to sleep. One hour later, the same thing happened! This time the clock showed 4:44 or 4— 4—4. Now I realized that something spiritually very important was about to happen. The spiritual world was trying to communicate with me, and I felt an urge to go out for a prayer walk. This was another sign that God wanted to communicate with me.

At 5:00 A.M., I led the team for pledge, and when we finished our prayers. I told my team that I was going out for a prayer and would be back shortly. I put on casual clothes and headed for the highway. As I got on the road that led to the freeway, I began to pray, starting with my usual, habitual prayer, “Heavenly Father this, Heavenly father that.” .. Then it dawned on me that the reason I was out at such an early hour was not for me to launch into my usual prayer style; I was here because God had something to tell me. I was here to listen! I looked at my watch. The time was 5:22 A.M. And, I said, “Heavenly Father, you asked me to come out to tell me something. I am here for you; I will not say a word. I will give you an hour; I will not speak but walk in silence. Please use this time to speak to me.”

I started walking, heading toward the freeway. I must have walked a block when I found myself deep in thoughts about Jesus’ painful death on the cross and the incredible love he had for God and humankind, for which he gave his own life to save sinners like me. I was moved in tears by his love, and I started weeping uncontrollably. I was weeping and crying so loudly that people could hear me from a mile away. I wanted to have a moment alone with Jesus. I got on the freeway and walked out of the city, so as not to be disturbed by busy city traffic.

I walked in silence for about two block distance, Suddenly, I felt Jesus’ presence. I bowed slightly and welcomed him. As Jesus walked beside me, I was still crying and thanking Jesus for his love and sacrifice. Then Jesus said, “Ali, I have someone very important I want to introduce to you.”

Then with a Heavenly light gesture, Jesus said, “Hyeung Jin Nim is here to see you!” (Hyeung Jin Nim is the younger son of Rev. and Mrs. Moon who died in a car crash in December, 1983) Then on my right hand side I felt Hyeung Jin Nim’s presence. I burst into tears again and welcomed him and thanked him for his sacrifice, saying that he, too, like Jesus, sacrificed his own life to save his father’s life and that his death in the car accident was a providential offering similar to Jesus’ death on the cross. We walked together with Jesus walking on my left and Hyeung Jin Nim on my right. We made a U-turn, crossed to the other side of the freeway, and walked back toward the city; all the while, I was still talking to Hyeung Jin Nim and Jesus.

Suddenly, I was surprised to find myself looking at a park (the park I had mentioned earlier) in which I loved to pray and during which I had completed many days of reading the Divine Principle, the teaching of Rev. Moon. I found myself drawn into it and noticed that Jesus and Hyeung Jin Nim had disappeared, but I still felt their presence. I was drawn to walk to the park, to pray, and think of the experience I just had with Jesus and Hyeung Jin Nim.

As I walked into the park, I looked and saw the grass and trees were like a huge mass of people! I felt they were there to welcome me! I felt a spirit of a mighty warrior or general-like spirit had entered in me. The grass turned into mighty soldiers; they all stood at attention to welcome and listen to their mighty general, me! In return, I stood erect in the manner of a general to acknowledge the people. I was overwhelmed and liked what I saw!

After the greetings, I found myself talking to a large group of my ancestors, mostly males. I was telling them of how great the True Parents (Rev. and Mrs. Moon) were and how lucky and blessed we were to meet them. Then I reached for my wallet and pulled a picture of True Parents that I carried with me and said to them, “Look! These are the True Parents; come and meet your True Parents, how about a hug for True Parents!” I was gently talking to them like I was talking to young children.

At first, they looked a bit shy and had a feeling as though they were not worthy, but I kept on assuring them that it was alright and encouraging them to come and see the True Parents. Then slowly, they started coming closer and closer and then jumped on the True Parent’s picture, snatched it from my hands, and ran with it like a bee hive, kissing and hugging the True Parents’ picture. Then I said to them, “Hold it! Come back. I have another surprise for you! I have Hyeung Jin Nim here with me!”

Then I started telling them about Hyeung Jin Nim and how important he was to the providence and that he sacrificed his life to save the life of the True Parents. I pulled his picture out to show it to them, and before I knew it, they grabbed his picture and ran with it, kissing and hugging Hyeung Jin Nim. After I felt they had enough of hugs and kisses, I called them again and said that I had another great surprise for them. I told them that I also have Jesus with me! Come and meet Jesus!

As soon as I mentioned Jesus’ name, my ancestors went cold! Realizing what was happening, I felt my ancestors were feeling guilt and shame for being part of Jesus’ Crucifixion. So I went to them and told them, that even if they were involved in Jesus’ betrayal and killing, God and Jesus had forgiven them; that God and Jesus both know that they didn’t do it deliberately. Soon after I said that, they slowly started to come closer and closer and then grabbed Jesus’ picture from my hand and ran, wildly kissing and hugging Jesus.

It was an awesome thing to watch! After I finished introducing the “True Family” to my ancestors, I stood and offered a prayer to officially conclude my prayer session. I looked at my watch, and to my amazement the time shown was 6:22 A.M.—exactly one hour from the time I started my prayer walk! This very day, May 20, 1984, was the day I connected my ancestors with the central line of God. It is recorded in Heaven!

This day triggered a new way of spiritual communication with my ancestors and the spiritual world. I began a new method of teaching and preaching. This park was my favorite park; it was a beautiful small park nestled about two blocks from my apartment complex. I had done many readings and prayer conditions in it before, but they were normal, quiet types of prayers.

The new type of prayer I felt this day was a thrilling, live, direct communication. That day I made a promise to my ancestors and all the spirits that were present that I would return for them to this park and teach them all the content of the new revelation (the Divine Principle). Also on this day, I felt I had a special powerful, military general type of spirit.After I concluded my prayer that day, I made an appointment with my ancestors that I would come to see them at 6:00 A.M. the next day and commanded them to prepare themselves to meet here at 6:00 A.M. the following day.

As I was moving out of the park toward the street, the grass and trees stood like a mighty crowd, cheering and waving with love and great joy in appreciation for their commander. The next day was indescribable! As I marched toward the park, an awesome powerful feeling overcame me. I began to feel an extremely tense, real-life feeling from the anticipated crowd. I put on my armor, a mighty general-like personality and marched into the park with a large group of close aides. All my spiritual senses were alert, and there as I looked into the park, I heard the loudest cheer and saw the largest crowd ever received by any commander in the past! Every sprout of grass stood at attention like it was a person! I entered like a powerful general coming to address his people after a great victory!

After the welcoming ceremony and people were calm and ready to listen to my message, I gave a lengthy introductory presentation starting from Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden, all the way to the coming of the True Parents in our present time. At the end of my speech, I made a 21-day, 40-minute Divine Principle reading aloud, so that they could hear, word for word, the full truth. I wanted to thoroughly educate my ancestors directly through reading to them the new truth, “The Divine Principle,” that God had sent with the True Parents.

From there on, for 21 days nonstop, I kept my promise. Every morning at 6:00 A.M. I was there for them at the park, and they were there waiting for me. After the greetings I usually started with a prayer. I asked them to join me in prayer; the spiritual atmosphere was so real, as if my ancestors were physically present with me. In my prayers I asked God to bless and guide my ancestors, to fill them with love and peace and to open their souls and hearts to receive his truth. After the prayer, I usually started reading aloud to them. At the end of each session, I made a summary and concluded with a prayer, thanking them for having the burning desire to hear the truth. I blessed them in the name of God. I also told them about the next chapter and the topic I would be reading to them the next day. I wished them good-bye and left the park.

The 21-day reading condition was successfully finished without interruption. I read aloud the whole Divine Principle and preached a lot to my ancestors. I recall one particular occasion while I was reading from Chapter 2 about the Fall of Man, which explains that the fall was caused by a sexual act between archangel Lucifer and Eve and then a sexual relationship between Adam and Eve. The Serpent was a symbolic of Lucifer, while the forbidden “fruit” was a symbolic of Eve’s love. After I read this chapter, I entered into a deep meditation about the subject, thinking and analyzing, when suddenly I felt a deep raging anger come from within me, saying “What does God have to do with sex?”

The rage was so strong it startled me! It was as if this angry protester was saying that God had nothing to do with human sexuality because God held a higher and purer position and that sex is lower and dirty and belongs to sinful, lower human beings! This angry selfish spirit cares less about God and much less about his position. He wanted to keep God in his secluded high position, so that he, Satan, can keep control of love and human sexuality for himself alone! This angry spirit was retaliating against the new truth that I just read from the Fall of Man chapter of the Divine Principle, Rev. Moon’s teachings! The truth was so clear and powerful that it threatened Satan’s existence and exposed his true nature!

Share This