This dream came to me while I was in the most depressed three days of my life. I fell in love with an American girl while I was working in Saudi Arabia, and came to the US to marry her and to attend a special course on Food and Beverage Management, at the world famous C.I A. (Culinary Institute of America). Two months after we lived together in Salt Lake City Utah, this girl that I loved, had dropped me for her ex-boyfriend! I took my stuff out of her house and checked into Motel 6 and died for three days! During these most painful three days, I received two powerful prophetic dreams that changed my life forever. I titled them as follows, the Funeral Procession Dream and The Outdoor Concert.
The Funeral Procession Prophetic Dream
The Dream: I dreamed I was standing at a road juncture near home, watching a funeral procession. The dead man was carried in the traditional way on a stretcher. I was amazed by the huge crowd of people, in the thousands, at this man’s funeral and thought he must be a highly important person. Another thing that drew my attention was the fact that it was nontraditional;they were burying him very late at sunset, and the sky was amber red.
I Don’t want to die: As I stood watching the scene, thinking and wondering who that person was, suddenly the dead man came alive and left the stretcher, crossed the crowd, and came directly to me. As he got closer to me, I noticed he was my Uncle Taib-my uncle with whom we once shared a home. I was in panic, begging him to stop and to not touch me and telling him, ” no Uncle, I don’t want to die!”
We have a saying in my village that if you dreamed of a dead person visiting you, it means that the dead person is coming to take you away. As I stood in panic, screaming “no,no,no,” my dead uncle grabbed hold of me. Then the scene changed, and I was sitting opposite my uncle at a table with some of my younger brothers and sisters.
I Was given a mission: My uncle on the other side of the table was holding my hands and screaming at me, begging me to pay heed and to take something. It was a life-threatening situation. My uncle was saying, “Please, my son, take it! Please, my son, take it!” as if he was trying to prevent something very catastrophic. I asked. “What? What do you want me to take?” My uncle leaned forward and gave me a strong kiss on my lips.
Dressed in white navy-like uniform:The scene changed, and my uncle seemed to have gone, and there I was, clothed in a white navy-like uniform. The jacket was so white and clean as new, but a bit long, as if it were made for a different person and the pants were in the old bell-bottom style. I didn’t like it a bit. Another thing that troubled me was that the shoes were black high-heel platform shoes, with stains of black shoe polish all the way up to my knees.
Why me?: While I stood there, whining and complaining, “why me?” and about my dislike for the pants and shoes, I felt the presence of someone taking notes of all my complaints and promising that all these things would be altered in the proper way. In the last scene, my younger brothers and sister took me away, singing and chanting religious songs. The end.
The dream was so powerful as if it were in real life. I woke-up from sleep at 4:00 AM feeling wide awake with an unusual sensation, feeling light as a feather and the light was bright as day light. I was feeling my face and sensing like someone had just left the room.
My interpretation of this dream…
- The hundreds of thousands of people gathered for my uncle’s funeral, are none other than my ancestors.
- The juncture, the funeral was taking place, is obvious, it is the unprecedented time and juncture that I stood at the time of the dream.
- The Kiss, is the kiss of “new life”.
- The Jacket was a bit longer than my size. This could mean the jacket was made for more spiritually matured person, which I wasn’t at the time. It suggested that I should pay attention to my calling, shape up and be more of a Godly person than my present situation at the time.
- the pants was fashioned in the old bell-bottom. This described my personality at the time, “flirty”, happy kind of person, too busy living selfishly for myself without regards to God’s laws
- Platform high-heel shoes and Black. Wrong colors, people don’t were black shoes with white suites!This describes how “wild”, and wrong the path I was living. It doesn’t match a Godly religious life and alerting me to change
- stains of shoe polish up to my knees. This tells how far I went with my wild sinful and immature life.
- My complaints about all these things that were wrong with my paints and shoes, and the feeling that a person there with me taking notes of all my complaints are:
- God revealed to me all my sins that I need to work on
- the person taking note and assuring me that everything will be altered and fixed, encouraging me to just take the mission. This means that God had forgiven my sins and called me to take my mission in the role of what looked like a prophet . My understanding of this, it meant a “New Chosen person” prepared and called upon to meet the Lord of the Second Advent.
It is really amazing how God reaches out to people through dreams beyond the boundaries of religions. We are truly living in the Last Days! Just as God declared in Acts 2:17 “And in the last days I will pour my Spirit upon all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions and your old men shall dream dreams”